Ban Appeal

sMawgy

Ban Appeal

Postby sMawgy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:41 pm

SirTodd: Ok, that can happen. It was probably a temp ban for nading the spawn unless you were doing it a lot. I will make sure the ban is removed. What is your Battlefield name?

Also, on the HAND Page, we have a rules section. Please note the rules for next time. The most important rules are regarding the Red Zone/ Out of bounds and Nading the trapped spawns. These rules are necessary because the spawn protection gets glitched and prevents users from spawning.

-Appeal-
I bought Hardline like a week ago and played on the HAND server and we captured all 3 points and were holding the enemy team in their spawn, and i glanced and saw the rule that you cannot throw grenades into spawn, and I thought "okay don't throw nades in their spawn." Then about 5 minutes later I picked up someone else's kit which had molotovs, and mindlessly threw them into the enemy spawn, and was banned. It genuinely was an accident that I didn't think through before doing it, and I'm here to try to get unbanned, so there's my story. And you, SirTodd was in the server when this happened. I'm sorry.

Return to “BLOCK BAN (Appeals Section)”